Friday, July 29, 2011

Hello, world!

Or better, cyber world.

After reading so many wonderful sewing blogs, I finally got motivated to make my own. And I must say, it's quite awkward to supposedly be speaking to the whole world.

Anyhow, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Tomo; I'm studying economics in college, by which I'm absolutely fascinated; of course, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to sew and make things. I was never professionally taught how to sew, so I'm very much an amateur in this sewing field!! In fact, I'm so afraid to sew knits. And since I'm new to the blog-osphere, sorry if my WWW manners aren't quite up to par with the rest of everybody!

Here, I shall upload my works and happenings of my life. I'd be absolutely ecstatic if you leave any comments, etc!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment