Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some new things

You know, no biggie!

Well, it kinda is.

Anyway, I'm very very close to finishing this blouse that I've been working on and putting off for almost a month now. It's made of a fabric with a bird pattern... again. And I'm not quite sure if I really like the way it turned out, but the only thing that's left for me to do is putting on buttons, and the button selection can make a really big difference! Also, though I made it without any collar, I've made my detachable collar, so I may add that to it... We'll see. Or just normal white peter pan collar? I'm really into peter pan collars, but I'm not sure how they'll look on me...

The pictures will come once they're fully completed!

I gotta jam all my projects into a week, since I only have a week until school starts. I still want to make two shorts... One in gray, and one in a gingham!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment